I'm always trying to find creative (and economical) was to promote my shop. Between traditional media and new media, I've found that working with bloggers or advertising on blogs consistently has a positive impact on my sales, traffic to my shop and brand recognition.

I've noticed that when you mix the right product on the right blog with the right audience - the results are amazing. A tip from personal experience, if you are going to advertise somewhere, invest in a long term plan. Brand recognition isn't built up in a month. When done consistently, you will see recognition of your brand grow.

I'm in a unique possition having a business, and I'm also a blogger that accepts advertising. I think seeing that my company benefits from online mentions makes me confident in offering up ad spaces on my site. But this post isn't about me selling advertising. This is a post about giving it away for free. That's really why you're reading, right? ;)

I'm a big fan of small business owners who are trying to get their shop names out there. I know how tricky it is, but I especially know how expensive it is. So to put good karma out there, I'm offering up 10 free advertising spaces to small business owners / artists who are trying to find economical ways to advertise. Heck. You can't get better than free. Here is the deal. E-mail me at lindsaystephenson@hotmail.com with (1) link to your shop (2) an advertisement already designed to 150x50. * and (3) Where you are located. This is open to anyone, regardless of where you live.

Free advertisements will run for the month of October. I will pick the advertisements based on compatibility with my blog.

Submissions end September 28th, 2012.

Have a happy weekend.
* If you can't design your own ad, I'll design you one should you be picked, but it will simply be your logo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top