I wasn't going to post again until next week but I was itching to post these. I get a a lot of daily "sale" e-mails from shopping sites. With the exception of some scarves recently at Zulily I've never jumped at buying something. What I love most is that I'm introduced to new product lines I may not have known about. Here is a roundup of the e-mails I get daily and what I'm kind of loving enough to come out of hiding to post this for the weekend (because these sales are limited runs)


Joss & Main, I've never purchased from Joss & Main (so can't actually recommend the process) or, tell you if they ship to Canada but I'm kind of obsessing over these this pink pillow and orange poof [2] I saw pop up today. (That sale ends Monday)

Fab.com - Again, new site that I've been introduced to and from what I'm seeing it's more edgy/cool stuff in their collections. Fell in love with this cool jewelry collection by Fauna & Flora [1]. They also carry well known lines like Blu Dot (that gorgeous desk) [3] at a discount. Loving this bracelet too. [4]

Zulily.com - I have shopped at and so far have been pleased. This site is definitely more for the Mom's/Dad's I would say as there is a lot of maternity-ware, cookbooks  [6] and kids stuff. Smaller collections vs. the top two shopping sites but it's kind of nice because you can tell if there is new stuff or not. I was excited to see the Canadian "Moon" brand on there today. [5]  Love the dress. I will never be able to wear it but it is gorgeous. ;)

Do you shop at any ones? Feedback? Ones to suggest?

Ps., I highly recommend that if you sign up for many sites like these, that you do what I do and that's use different e-mail account other that your main personal one. I have an account designated to receive flyer like these, which means I don't have my main e-mail account flooding with alerts.

Although I posted these because I actually do think the "deal sites" are an interesting concept, and, I actually like the products I've mentioned, I want to clearly mention that these shopping sites work that should you be refereed by me & buy, in some cases I get shop credits. Similarly  the same goes for you - should you recommend the site to your friends family and THEY buy, you're allowed to get credits too. You needn't shop via my link so just visit their sites by visiting directly by bypassing my links. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top