Landscaping is not my thing. I have a black thumb and can barely keep fake flowers looking good, let alone real flowers that need my love and attention. But since we're updating our home in hopes of selling it in the next couple years, I can't continue to ignore my yard.

Our backyard needs the most work of all. Between having (at least) 3 families with dogs living there in the past 10 years and having renters "taking care" of the house for 4 of those years, our backyard needs a major facelift.

Since we're broke and I'm a DIY'er, Justin & I will plan to do the majority of the work ourselves. So where do I go for inspiration other than Houzz.com of course!

Our yard is pretty small, and our neighborhood isn't very fancy so we don't want to go overboard. I want to find something that looks beautiful but is really simple to keep-up. Here are a few of the yards that I'm loving.

Backyard Inspiraiton

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top