The DIY'ersWelcome back to The DIY'ers.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready to show off some of their latest DIY projects!

I had a great weekend, spending time with my mom while going from house to house on a local Luxury Home Tour put on by Midwest Home magazine.

And boy, do some people live the life of luxury. The houses we went to visit were almost unbelievable.  The square feet these people are working with, and the design aesthetic (of some) was remarkable. They definitely gave me lots of design inspiration.

And to further the inspiration, here were some of my favorite link-ups in last week's DIY'ers!

Flagstone Patio
Liz from Smart Girls DIY shows us how to lay a Flagstone Patio in only 3 hours!
Wood Boxes
Mindi from My Love 2 Create shows a crafty DIY box for a teacher present, or around the house!
Pallet Sign
And Rebecca from Living Better Together shows us a great DIY Palette sign - so cute!

And now it's your turn! 

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top