I'm pretty excited because I'm releasing some new prints over the next few weeks! With that being said --- my little studio needs some room.  Sooooo I'm discontinuing some prints  and selling them off  at CRAZY low prices.. Hop over to the Etsy shop where I've loaded a whack o' prints for crazy low prices. Grab them as baby gifts, for your own home, etc.

As a side note - if you're ever having a fundraiser, or, are in need of donations for a charity auction, let me know. Because once the sale is over, and the prints are removed from the sites, they go into a donation file, where I donate the prints for good causes. Just something to keep in mind if you know of a worthwhile event that maybe needs some items, to help raise money. Anyhow - check out the sale!! xo Linds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top