Don't freak out. I know Halloween was just this past Friday, and Costco has had Christmas stuff in their aisles since August. I'm personally pretty cautious at when I start getting into the Holiday mode, for fear that once Christmas comes, I'll be sick of it. And who wants to be feeling that way on the 25th? Not I. But the other side of me is a retailer and I have to start thinking about the Holiday Season in the Summer. You get press kits together, you send them out for hopes that a magazine will feature your wares. And for the first time in 10 years, I didn't do it this Summer. It was so weird! I took a year off, I didn't freak out. Instead, I enjoyed my time at the cottage with Oscar and focused on my retailers and my art line. Even though I didn't get out my yearly press kits, I still have to prep my shop - and so, on the heels of the last two Photography posts, I thought I'd share with you my Holiday 2014 mood board for the shop that I finished photographing and editing.



It's a totally different look and feel from last years mood board (below) which I still love, love, love. But sometimes it's fun to shake things up a little. I'm still ridiculously proud of the shots below.

I have such a ridiculous amount of fun putting together the "mood board" for the season. I just felt inspired to do reds, pinks, blues and greens. Anyhow, as always, just some inspiration for you, for your Holiday season. (That isn't here yet, I totally get, but will be in a few short weeks)

xo Linds

Gift Wrap Ideas via The Penny Paper Co. (See more here)
Shop Gift Wrap 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top