Weellllcome everyone to The DIY'ers. Thanks for coming by again this week to share your latest DIY projects! First off, sorry if my navigation is showing up a little wonky. I'm working on some new pages & the HTML is taking a little longer than I'd hoped - so pardon my construction.

But onto the party! Here are my Top 3 favorite DIY projects from last week's party.  And don't forget, all featured projects will also be pinned to The DIY'ers Pinterest board - so don't forget to follow. Or, follow along with all of my Pinterest boards here.

The DIY'ers Top 3
Gold-Leaf-Holiday-Cards1-768x1024
Homey Oh My! via Persia Lou shared these simple, yet beautiful DIY Gold Holiday Cards
Painted floor collage WM
Tasha from Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body shared this amazing transformation of their laundry room's floors!
PewterHerringbone15
Elisha from Pneumatic Addict Furniture shares this beautiful Herringbone DIY'ed Dresser!
And before we get to the party, I want to encourage everyone to come back tomorrow for my BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER! I'm so very excited for this giveaway, because it's something from my very own Master Bedroom Mood Board. Can you guess which piece the giveaway is for?
Inspired by a Bed Part 3
Now onto the party!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top