It's official! I'm really excited to tell you that my art is now sold online at Indigo as part of their expansion into Nursery decorThey're carrying some of my favourite designs, including this new print - which is a tweak on my best selling Mod Heart print - but has the added detail of a gold foil heart and a little saying at the bottom. One major bonus to shopping at Indigo - they offer free shipping on orders over $25, which is something I've taken advantage of (a lot). So when you're grabbing one of my prints, grab a gorgeous frame as well! (I've shown my prints in some of my favourite frames that you can buy)




Ps., Although this print (see here) is in the nursery decor, I have to tell you - that this particular print hangs in a lot of offices around the city, so if you don't have it for your office - you should probably get one. ;)

Anyhow, I cannot even begin to tell you how much your support means to me, and has meant over the years. This major milestone is an amazing way to kick off my 10 year in business. TEN years! Crazy! So thank you for your support! xoxo Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top