Yes, this is the first of many shameless plugs to come over the next two weeks.

A couple of weeks ago, I entered my Temporary Washi Tape Wallpaper project into Scotch Tape's Make Amazing contest for the best use of Scotch Tape - and I'm a finalist!!!

Washi Tape Wallpaper

Between now and 8/24, voting is open. Finalists were just announced today and some projects already have upwards of 300 votes. Yikes! That's tough competition.

But I know how awesome all of you friends, family and followers of Home Coming are and know that we can all ban together and get me a big win. (ps. I've never won anything in my life....like ever.)

Can you tell I'm super excited to be a finalist?

You can VOTE HERE daily through 8/24. 


Let me know if you have any questions, and THANK YOU in advance. We really appreciate you all!

This is the photo that I used for the submission, so look for this on the voting grid!

Washi Tape Wallpaper Closet Wall


Hearts & have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top