Last winter I treated myself to a Clarisonic Aria. (I thought I had blogged about it, but searching through my archives I can't seem to find any review so I guess I didn't!) Anyhow, purchasing it was a bit of a gamble - I'm always leary of these things - especially when it comes with such a high price tag. But after a lot of research, I decided on getting one. And. Loved it. My $200 wasn't a waste, and all of the reviews were correct. The machine was worthy of all the praise it was getting. It made my skin glow.

Personally, I use my regular face cleaning gel with it, and then afterwards, use my face with moisturizer as I normally would. Having used the machine (It takes 1 minute, it times you) preps your face to absorb moisturizer so much better. In the morning, I'm looking refreshed.

But as the story goes, I loved it so much I brought it with me on the Delta trip, and .......... proceeded to leave it behind in the hotel, long gone, never to be seen again. (My heart sank when I realized this) Because it was such a hefty investment and we're not made of moulah - I decided that was that, and it was a gonner. But over the summer, my skin began looking dull. After much deliberation, I bit the bullet and, bought it again. Within 2 days of using it -  my skin was glowing again. I can't rave enough about this contraption. So although in the end, the unit ended up costing me twice as much because I had to replace the one I lost, it's so worth it because it totally works. Just a big shout out for this machine.  I purchased mine from Amazon - I found the pricing to be the best on their site. Although you can also find the Clarisonic line on Sephora, and in stores in your hometown. That is all. Highly, highly recommend.

See the post and comment on Instagram


Ps., Read Kisha's review on her blog. It's really what helped me seal the deal over her to initially buy it. My review isn't as grand as hers - I'm like a fan girl for this thing so feel like I'm blabbering on a mile a minute about it. Whereas Kisha's is really a true, lovely review. Check it out! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top