Adventures in Washi Tape

I jumped on the Washi Tape bandwagon about a month ago. I admit it. I'm addicted and want to use washi tape for anything and everything I can get my hands on. My first adventure was DIY wrapping paper for Christmas presents.

My next adventure? These DIY pieces of art that I created for around zero dollars. Honestly, my "creation" of these might just be illegal, but I like to live on the wild side.

Here's how simply I made them.

I started with some great quote designs on Pintrest and printed them at work the day after Christmas when the office was dead. (...shh, don't tell my boss).

IMG_6685

Then I took these awesome black frames that laying around the house, which were hand-me-downs and completely free.

IMG_6683

Now to the fun part.

I washi-taped the shit out of the awkward edges, painted the frames white, and wha-lah. You have framed word art.
2013-01-06
2013-01-062
2013-01-061


15 minutes and approximately zero dollars. Best DIY ever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top