An office update is something I have planned for our third bedroom in the somewhat near future. I say "somewhat" because I have a pretty long laundry list of updates that are needed for our house. You all have seen The List, but if not, you should check it out. It truly is never-ending.

And honestly, we're moving a lot slower than I had originally hoped on this list. Updating a house - both in remodeling and just simple decor changes - is expensive and time-intensive. (to your response, um...duh.)

With it being the dead-of-winter in Minnesota, Justin and I have decided to take some time off in our remodeling adventures until it warms up. It proves difficult to do too many updates when it's 12 degrees (or colder) outside. 

But, this leaves ample time for a girl to dream.

And I've been dreaming about a home office. A place to store my DIY supplies. A place for me to work from home some days. A place for me to blog (that's not in front of the TV). 

But with all that dreaming, I'm still completely clueless as to what I want for this office. Completely. Clueless. 

Luckily, there's plenty of inspiration out there for me to hopefully glean some ideas from.

Inspiration
Office Inspiration2
Office Inspiration3

With all this inspiration out there, I don't know if my little office will be able to compete. But I'm excited to get the process started and finally get a real office space. Spring, you can't come soon enough!

Image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

*Note: I wasn't able to find all of the original image sources, as a few of these were pulled from pinterest. If any of these are yours, please let me know and I'll make sure to give you credit for these beautiful spaces! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top