I'm such a kindergardener. I LOVE a new notebook. The beginning of every school year was super exciting because of the new notebooks and pens and backpacks that my mom bought me. I loved it.

Aannnd that joy followed me right on into adulthood. Before the holiday, I bought myself a TON of new notebooks for the new year. And by a ton, I mean every single (cute) one they had.... Do I consider myself a hoarder, you ask? Yes. Yes, I do.

New Year, New Notebook

One of my goals for 2013 is to be more intentional with my blogging. I tend to blog whatever happens to pop into my mind each morning. This impulsive habit leads to uninspired posts and not bringing my blogging potential to it's fullest. ...I've been such a slacker.

So. In an attempt to plan and prepare my blog posts, I've fashioned a new handy-dandy blogging notebook. And of course I had to be somewhat creative as to how I styled it out.

Washi Tape Dividers

I started out having this be a blogging binder with well designed pages for each category, but than damn binder was such a pain in the ass to carry around with me every day. So while this notebook isn't as well designed as my binder was, it's more functional. And I love it. I bring it with me everywhere.

I already feel more organized and feel my post topics are improving. It's reinvigorated my love for blogging and has given me a reason to try a little harder. Push myself a little further. Even write a little more in each post vs. just posting photos and calling it a day.

So I have to know. Does everyone else have this notebook obsession? Or is it just me?

Linked to Rae Gun Ramblings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top