It's been awhile since I've thought about our Guest Bedroom - but now that the weather is turning around, Justin & I need to get back into our home renovation habits. And what better way to get back in the swing of things, than to put together a mood board to get our creative juices flowing.

Here's what I'm loving for our Guest Bedroom. What do you think? Would you want to crash at our house?

Guest Room Mood Board

1 // Eliza Headboard in Aquamarine // Not only do I love this color, I have a love for tufted headboards. They look so high-end and beautiful. A beautiful place for our guests to lie their heads.

2 // Loft Stacking Cube in Orange // The number two color in my Guest Room palette is my beloved orange. I love how this cubed bedside table can help bring some excitement to the room.

3 // Bennington Lamp from Serena & Lily // While I will never spend $200 on a lamp, this is just about perfect. I wonder if I could find a knock-off version of this beauty...

4 // Statement Bookends // This is actually a DIY project on my list. Rather than spending moolah on buying some cute bookends from Crate & Barrel or another trendy store, why not make them myself?

5 // Skyline Storage Bench in Stripes // What a perfect way to bring the room together than with a bold printed storage bench at the end of the bed. This is maybe my most favorite piece.

6 // Connor Chair // There may or may not be room for a side chair in our guest room, but a girl can dream.

7 // Decorative Pillows // No room is complete without a few decorative pillows to pull the room design together. These pillows are a perfect combination of my palette's colors and some fun pattern to bring livelihood to the space! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top