The DIY'ers


It's time for The DIY'ers!

I've got one busy week ahead of me. With my best friend's wedding weekend just wrapping up successfully, I'm now on a plane to LA for work.

So while I don't have a DIY of myself to share with you, I have plenty of great ideas to share from last weeks posting! Here are a few of my favorites.

DIY Crates
Mindi shows how to make these cute Crates  on My Love 2 Create
DIY Vintage Wallpaper Serving Tray
Cassie DIY's with vintage wallpaper on The Penny-Wise Mommy
DIY Hallway Mudroom
Organize 365 shows us how to DIY a hallway mudroom

And now it's your turn! Show off your latest DIY projects below. 

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top