CB2 is my store. I'm obsessed. If I could afford it (which I can't) my entire home would be styled out by CB2 products.

Since buying our new couch there, I've been getting tons of emails and catalogs to further tease me with things that I just can't afford to buy right now. But boy, do I want to. Here are some of my latest obsessions. ...I may or may not be saving up for some new barstools.

CB2 Love




1 // Grey Felt File Boxes // I mean, who doesn't need stylish storage boxes that match perfectly with their couch?

2 // Club Lemongrass Chair // I'm loving this side chair for my living room, bringing in some more of my yellow color palette. Is it weird to just have one? Or do I need two?

3// Luli Table Lamp // I can own a monkey lamp?? Yes, please.

4// Charlie Barstools // The coveted barstools that look like the perfect mix of modern & comfort. I will own two of these barstools one day.

5// Latitude Slate Low Dresser // I'm in love with this dresser, which they also carry in a burnt yellow. I'm thinking it would be perfect for our guest room, if only I had room for it.

6// Rouge Coffee Table // Last but not least, this rocking coffee table. I'm thinking about a pink coffee table for the living room, but haven't decided on style yet. What do you think, is this a contender?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top