Welcome to The DIY'ers! After two weeks away between my friend's wedding, a work trip to LA and then helping my mom around the house for Mother's Day, I'm exhausted. I'm taking the week off, then will start DIY'ing again next week!

In the meantime, I have these awesome DIY projects to share from last week's The DIY'ers. Check out my favorites!

chalkboard tutorial
Corey shows us how to make an outdoor chalkboard wall.
Flowerpots
Wessens-Art shows us how to decorate some flower pots
RV Floor Update
And Clover House shows us how to update flooring in an RV!


And now it's your turn! Show off your latest DIY projects below. 

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top