Six years into owning this house, I feel like I'm a professional when it comes to refinishing decks. And since our house in Minnesota, we need to refinish the deck every year (or just about), so I've had plenty of experience.

So, for the first time ever, I decided to use a power washer to clean up the deck before laying down a new layer of stain. And who knew power washing was so fun!?! I had a blast.

I wish Hubster had taken a photo of me, but he was too busy doing yard work. We're a productive couple.

So here's a few before pictures.

IMG_7634
IMG_7636
Before power washing
IMG_7640
After power washing

And some after pictures!

IMG_7644
IMG_7643
IMG_7646


Now I just need to buy myself an umbrella for that table and I'm ready to have some backyard BBQ's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top