Blue + Green Napkin / Plaid Pillow / Purple Plaid Throw / Plaid Ribbon / Plaid Pouch / Plaid Pehr Napkin 

I have a wee obsession with plaid. If it's plaid, I'll likely buy it. I finally was able to source some gorgeous plaid ribbons for the shop and my wardrobe continues to get new additions of the plaid / tartan pattern. This scarf that I purchased on Etsy last year continues to be a staple in my wardrobe during the chillier months. She seems to have expanded her collection - They are generous scarfs, without being too huge. I ordered this scarf from Zara, and although I love the pattern, oh my goodness. It's HUGE! It could be a blanket. Which is why I didn't return it, because it's kind of super comfy to wrap around your shoulders while you watch TV. ;)

Plaid Obsession Elsewhere:
My blanket from Etsy, My Brother's Living Room,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top