1 /   2  /   3   /   4  /   5  /   6  / 

I'm not a huge fan of logos or, big bears or, cartoonish figures on Oscar's clothing so over the last four years I've come to love H&M and Zara for their lines of kids clothes for boys because they aren't too cartoonish or, plastered with planes, trains and automobiles. (All of that being said, I sometimes can't resist a cute shirt that has a bear or two on it, because I mean, they are only young once, right?) I picked up this green jacket (fig. 1) last week at Zara online last week and it's perfect. Although it fits a little on the smaller side, he's 4.5 years old and the 5-6 year old one fits perfectly with no room for growth. The green is stunning, and a nice contrast to the common darker jackets on the playground.

I was in H&M a few weeks before, and picked up those suspenders (fig. 3) , and some more of those basic T's (fig. 4) that wash so well, and are ridiculously cute. (Seriously, those t's are sooooo good, he's been wearing them since he was a baby) Oscar used to have a little backpack to go to school with but we upgraded to a Herschel Supply Co. bag that I picked up at Get Outside here in Toronto, when I was shopping with a girlfriend. And slouch hats are my favourite hat for fall - Etsy has a bunch. Here are some more favourites that I've spotted for the little dudes in our lives....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top