I've had a pretty fun week so far. Even though I've had to work the past few days, they are total sluff off days filled with clearance shopping, browsing new design blogs I've found and having lunch with friends. So let's keep the fun going into the weekend!

Here are a couple of small (yet awesome!) DIY projects that could be done in a weekend. I'm not sure which I'll do yet, but I've got some pretty great options.

DIY Weekend Projects


Patterned jeans are all the rage right now, so why not make polka dot ones yourself with a pair of old jeans you don't wear anymore? I know I have a few of them laying around. Breanna outlines simple step-by-step instructions on how to do them yourself!

And DIY doesn't have to just be arts & crafts, baking is included! I'm a sugar fiend, so these Sugar Cookie Bars look to die for.

Enjoy DIY'ing this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top