With Christmas gifting behind us, retailers across the board are trying to get rid of their product with clearance sales. I think I've found my new favorite shopping day - the day after Christmas! Who needs Black Friday when there are 50-70% off deals on the same product, just one month later.

Working for Target made it really easy for me to swing by the store yesterday and stock up on five bags (yes, five bags) of clearance holiday and clothes items for the hubby and I.

Here are a few of the clearance things I found while wandering downtown Minneapolis (most being from Target...)

holiday cheer

Merry Christmas to Me!

I also got quite a stack of awesome presents this year too! My family sure knows the way to my heart! Clothes, books & sugar!!!

IMG_6658
I cannot live without books

IMG_6656


Love that my family and friends know me so well and I get such great gifts from them every year. I think I gave some pretty great presents too, so hopefully the receipients like their presents just as much as I like mine.

How was everyone's Christmas gifting? Did you give or receive any great ones?

And who's participating in the end-of-year clearance with me?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top