I'm on a headboard frenzy lately, dreaming about all of the different styles we could have when we purchase a new (king!) bed. Through all my digging, I've found a few common themes on what I like, so here are my Top 5 Favorite Headboards!

Top 5 Headboards


 
What do you think?

I'm obviously a fan of the fabric headboards, if you didn't notice.  I think they add so much to a room and can really be the focal point OR help to bring the style of a room together. That said, I also like functional furniture. Living in a small house makes me appreciate those pieces with hidden storage or shelving like #5.

Once we get our new mattress, Justin and I are going to DIY our new headboard so I'm trying to decide what to do. I'm leaning between #1 and #5. Which one do you think we should chose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top