I love good design. And I love inexpensive ways to decorate a space using good design. So, when I stumbled upon ReciteThis.com I knew this was something I had to share with all of you. I can't keep something this awesome to myself.

Unless you've been living under a rock, or have boycotted Pintrest, you know that well designed quotes are a popular thing on most people's boards. They're cute, creative and sometimes really funny - and you can print them off and hang them as art in your home or office!

Screen Shot 2013-02-04 at 11.19.25 AM

What's awesome about Recite This is that you write your own quote then choose from a couple dozen well designed options for it to be showcased. Here are a few of my favorites! My plan is to print off a couple of my own to spruce up my grey cube at the office.


Recite This

Warning: Be prepared to spend hours on this site. I was hooked throughout the entire Superbowl last night, and may or may not have missed the entire game...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top