I've got quite a few DIY projects on my list to handle before I throw a ridiculously amazing bachelorette party in Vegas in a few weeks. I'm excited, but also a little stressed because it's getting down to the wire.

This weekend is DIY prep weekend where I'll be heading to craft stores to get all of my supplies before I head to NYC for work. Sneak peeks of these weekend DIY projects to come!

For those of you that don't want to wait around for me, here are some other awesome DIY projects I've found lately that I'm itching to do.

Slide1

What do you think about the pink coffee table? With the purchase of our new couch, we're in need of a coffee table, and pink is in our color palette. Seems simple to make, right?

I've always loved accent walls with wonderful patterns. This site shows you how to DIY your own chevron accent wall.

And if you're not loving the idea of painting a room, how about using a Sharipe to create a faux wallpaper? This is maybe the coolest thing I've seen in a while. The question is, do I have the balls to do this in a room of my house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top