We havne't been DIY'ing much, but January was still a great month! Here are my Best Of's for January.

Screen Shot 2013-02-06 at 9.37.55 AM

Best DIY: My favorite DIY this month was making free, printable quotes into art with something as simple as washi tape and picture frames. This was the easiest DIY I've done in awhile.

2013-01-06
Best Inspiration: In leiu of DIY'ing and redecorating this month, I've been looking for inspiration to give me some great ideas once the warm weather rolls around. My favorite so far are these well designed offices! Who wouldn't love working in a space that looked like these?

Inspiration

Best Product: The second spring is here, I'm buying myself one of these front door decals. They're so fun and friendly!

Hello-Door

Best Purchase: In case you haven't heard, WE BOUGHT A NEW COUCH! This was our first furniture purchase ever, so we're not qualified as 'adults'. Welcome us to the group.

New Couch2

Best How-To: I've been spray painting just about anything I can get my hands on lately, so I posted what I've coined Tips and Tricks to Spray Paint Anything.
Tips and Tricks to Spray Paint Anything

Do you agree with my awards? Any other Best Of's you'd add to the list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top