DIY white boards are nothing new. I've seen thousands of them on Pinterest and jumped right on the bandwagon about a year ago. I knew we needed a place to write down reminders for ourselves on things we needed to buy or do. We're a very forgetful couple....

How to DIY a Whiteboard

How to DIY a White Board


All you need is:

A picture frame
Decorative paper (wrapping paper, art, magazine clippings...)
White board marker
White board eraser

Now, this DIY is a tricky one, so make sure you pay attention.

Instructions:

Insert the decorative paper in the picture frame
Hang on your wall
Write on it

Did you follow that? Too complex?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

I decided to draw a "Welcome to our Home" sign instead of using patterned paper so I amped up the DIY element more than was needed. But honestly, this is the simplest DIY in the history of the world I'm sure of it.

DIY Whiteboard

I use this thing practically every day and love it. And it's actually helped hubby to remember the things he's supposed to pick up at the store! We write things on the board and take a picture with our phones before we head out to the store for an electronic shopping list. So nice.

So how many of you have your very own DIY white board at home?

DIY white board

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top