If I haven't already told you enough, my best friend's Bachelorette party was in Vegas last weekend. We decided to have a pre-party in my room where we'd play games, embarrass the Bachelorette, drink and get all dolled up together. So, I made all of the girls a tote to help carry all of their things back to their rooms before our night out on the town.

It was a really simple DIY and they turned out beautifully, but it was a little time consuming since I had nine to make! Here's how I did it.

DIY Totes


Materials:
Canvas Totes
Fabric Paint
Painters Tape
Paint Brush

Instructions:
Tape off the outline you'd like on the canvas bag. I wanted my colors to touch, so I taped off one color at a time.

IMG_7108

Insert a piece of scrap paper or wax paper in the inside of the tote so the color doesn't bleed to the other side.

IMG_7110

Allow for each color to dry before removing the tape and reapplying for the next color outline.

IMG_7112

Allow to dry. Take off the tape and you're done!!

IMG_7308

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top