I'll be heading to a JCP for the first time in around 15 years this weekend. Why, do you ask?

Two words.

Jonathan.

Adler. 

Well known designers partnering with mass retailers has become commonplace in the last few years, especially in the fashion world. But now the home designers are swooping in, with Jonathan Adler & JCP being the first notable one (that I've noticed).

Screen Shot 2013-03-06 at 12.58.05 PM

All I can say is WHAT?!?!

Jonathan Adler, at a price I can afford?

Yes, please!

Weekly, I stroll past the Jonathan Adler store in Uptown, dreaming about the day that I can afford and own something he's designed. Everything he does is so incredibly beautiful that I could just live in the store.

And now, good ol' JCP is bringing him to the masses with his bedding & bath designs. Here are a few of my favorites so far.

Jonathan Adler for JCP

Bedding Set 1 here.
Bedding Set 2 here.

Please note however, that JCP's website is absolutely horrid. You're not able to search for Happy Chic or Jonathan Adler to see all of his products, but instead have to continuously click on the "other related product" section to see more. It takes quite a while, and I'm still not sure I've seen everything. Honestly, it's a big pain in the ass.

So, I might be going to JCP for the first time in 15 years just to see this stuff in person....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top