The DIY'ers

I'm back from Vegas and had an amazing time. The group nights were great, the weather was perfect, and bachelorette party night that I planned went wonderfully. It honestly couldn't have been any better and I'll have tons of photos to share soon!

Here's the first of my bachelorette party DIY projects, a Cheers Bitches sign for our photo booth!  And it was really simple to make.


IMG_7304

IMG_7115

How-To:
    1. Make (or purchase) stencils for the letters you need. I printed mine off of my computer then cut out with a scissors.

    IMG_7117
    2. Outline your stencils on tagboard, then cut out using your Xacto Knife

    3. Spray with your Krylon Glitter Spray Paint and let dry

    IMG_7126
    IMG_7127

    4. Punch holes in to top left and top right corner of each letter

    5. Put twine through the holes & hang on your wall

    It was super easy and turned out great!

    IMG_7330

    And now it's your turn! Show off your latest DIY projects below. 

    The DIY'ers


    The Rules? They're simple!
    1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
    2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
    3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

       
      Top