I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Justin and I had a great time celebrating my second favorite holiday - and we finally bought a new mattress!

The weekend

The DIY'ers




And now it's time for The DIY'ers link up party! This week I'm sharing another simple DIY project that I've done to add storage to my teeny little home.  These awesome striped boxes made from office supply boxes!

DIY Storage Box

The DIY is a simple one.

Step 1: Paint an office supply box (or any other box you can get your hands on!) your primary color
Step 2: Let dry
Step 3: Using blue painters tape, tape off stripes at equal distances apart
Step 4: Paint or spray paint the stripes
Step 5: Let dry

And you're done. It really couldn't get much easier.

IMG_6203

And now it's your turn! Show off your latest DIY projects below. 

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top