DIY Weekend Projects_2
I'm so excited for this weekend to be here because my mom is coming for a mother/daughter DIY weekend!!!

Even though she only lives three hours away, I haven't seen her since Christmas and I can't wait for her to get here.

She'll be bringing her sewing machine to teach me how to sew (or try!!) so we can make curtains and maybe a few pillow covers for my house. So in preparation for our big weekend, here are a few of the blogs I've been reading up on so I know what I'm getting myself into.

As you know, I'm on the hunt for some great fabric. I've found some patterns that I like for my grey curtains and pink pillows that I shared with you in my post here. But today I fell upon Pink Chalk Fabric's online store and they have some awesome fabric styles!

Since I have never sewed before, I've been searching for some really simple DIY Pillow Covers options. And Pinterest has a plethora of how-to's like this one, this one, and this one.

And last but not least, how the hell do I know how much fabric to buy for the curtains I'm making? Imagine Design tells you here!

Happy DIY'ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top