First off, let me apologize for not blogging all week!! Justin & I took a road trip to Fargo to watch our favorite band perform on Wednesday, and then almost got snowed-in there on Thursday! It's absolutely insane that we had such a real snowstorm in April. But, seeing the band (and meeting them!!) was totally worth it. Here are a few quick pics from the show. 

IMG_2017
IMG_2025
 
And now, onto DIYing. 

While this isn't a weekend project of mine for this week, tiling our kitchen will be a project in the near future. I'm working on getting some inspiration right now, and here are a few of the kitchens that I'm liking. Obviously, I'm leaning towards the white subway tile theme...

DIY Weekend Projects


Image 1, 2, 3

I have a pretty darn small kitchen, and am hoping I'll be able to get this done in a weekend. But then again, I've never tiled anything before. Have any of you? Is it hard? Do you think I could get it done in a weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top