Since Mother Nature is still confused here in Minnesota, Justin & I spent much of the weekend indoors avoiding the snow, sleet and rain. And that worked out just fine for a quick little Polka Dotted Pants DIY!

DIY Polka Dot Pants


I've seen inspiration for these lovelies everywhere from JCrew, Target and blogs like herehere, here and here.  They're so cute!

So, I decided to take on the DIY myself.

It was a really easy, and obvious DIY that involved only a pencil and some white fabric paint. I'm sure you can guess what steps I took from there.

IMG_7482

And they turned out wonderful! I'm so excited to style these pretty ladies up and make some fun outfits.

IMG_7491

And now it's your turn! Show off your latest DIY projects below. 

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top