The DIY'ers



Well, the weather prevented us from doing any real Home DIY's again this weekend so I crossed another fun clothing DIY off the list instead.

I've recently been eying these tribal print wedges from Jessica Simpson, when I realized that I could DIY this pretty darn easily. So I whipped out my Sharpies and had another DIY done in less than an hour.
DIY Tribal Print Wedges

I started with some old Banana Republic wedges that I haven't worn in a couple of years. They were actually in the pile for Goodwill, but with a little reinvention, it's like they're new again!

And then out came the Sharpies.

IMG_7509

Look at how cute they turned out! Now I just need some warm weather to wear them in.

IMG_7517
IMG_7519

And now it's your turn! Show off your latest DIY projects below. 

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top