DIY Weekend Projects

Hi Friends. HApppyyy Friday!

Justin & I are in Fargo for a wedding through tomorrow morning, but we're still going to find a small amount of time for some DIY'ing.

One of the DIY projects that will be coming up in our future is building some furniture for our bedroom reno! Since Justin is so talented, I'm in full support of building all of our furniture and saving a few hundred dollars vs. shopping all of our pieces. Here are a few that I've been eying.

Low Credenza // I love credenza's. I love the simple mid-century design of this one, with some interesting wood detail. It seems like it'd be easy enough to build, too with it's straight lines and simplicity.

5-Drawer Dresser //  This dresser is a whopping $1,5000 on Crate & Barrel, but I know Talented Mr. Husband would be able to replicate this design in no time.

Mid-century Modern Chair // I'm such a fan of mid-century modern furniture, and these chairs would be an awesome addition to our living room along with some killer fabric to tie it into the room.

How many of you are furniture builders or re-finishers? I'm still hoping to one day drive around the neighborhood and find a beautiful piece of furniture in the dumpster - but until then Mr. Husband's hand's will be full.

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Breaking Bad print from Hope Prevails! Enter through this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top