Welcome back from the weekend! I hope everyone got lots of DIY'ing done and are ready to show off!

Thanks for everyone who came out last week and linked up their latest projects. We had a lot of great link ups again, but after much deliberation, here are my DIY'ers Top Three from last week.

The DIY'ers Top 3
Greek-Key-Message-Board4
Christine from Let's Get Crafty shows off this AWESOME DIY message board. What a great pattern!
Portable Seating DIY
My Creative Days shares their updates to these yard sale storage benches. Great work!
DIY painted pot
Ingrid from Now At Home Mom shows off her living room with her new painted pot addition. I'm always a fan of B&W!
And now it's your turn!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a handmade, eco-friendly candle from Fremont Candles! Enter through this post.  

Fremont Candle Giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top