DIY Weekend Projects

Cheeeeeers to the freakin' weekend!

What are y'all up to? We're traveling to visit family, so there won't be much DIY'ing this week, but here are a couple DIY projects I've been eying lately.

1 // Industrial Photo Wall // I love the idea of hanging matted photos from something industrial like these clips instead of in a frame. And it's super sharp looking against the black wall!

2 // Unexpected Art Placement // Dana from House Tweaking is one of my favorite bloggers and the way she showcases art in her boys room is case and point. Who thinks of hanging a piece of art on a shelf other than this girl? Brilliant.

3 // Uniform Picture Frames // I'm all for straight lines and uniformity. Using the exact same frame and mat throughout a photo wall is so appealing to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top