I'm so excited to announce that Elisha from Pneumatic Addict Furniture will be a monthly guest blogger here on Home Coming!


PNEUMATIC HEADER


If y'all haven't met her, you definitely need to. She is one talented lady. I mean, how many girls do you know that do this for fun??

A CHIC WHO WELDS

Not only does she refinish, upholster things flawlessly and even build new furniture, she also is a wiz when it comes to power tools. I mean, I got freaked out the first time I used a sander, but this crazy-talented chic does it all herself.

PNUEMATIC HEADBOARD
PNEUMATIC BENCH
Pnuematic Refinish


So look forward to monthly posts from Elisha starting in October and be sure to welcome her to the Home Coming family with me!!!

Interested in being a blog contributor on Home Coming? Shoot me an email at klacowsky@gmail.com

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Breaking Bad print from Hope Prevails! Enter through this post.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top