I know that likely none of you are thinking "Holidays". But I'm posting this now, vs. later because it's a little time sensitive (read below). Do any of you remember the really cute Christmas Tree Ornament DIY that was posted over on Creature Comforts in 2008? I thought it was the cutest project ever - She took ordinary (cute) puzzle pieces, drilled holes and turned them into ornaments.


Read more after the jump....
Even though I loved that project I've never been able to bring myself to drill holes into any of my puzzles - or spend lots of money on  new sets. So since 2008 I've mentally bookmarked this project for one day when I found the perfect puzzle piece....



Last night I saw some magnets on Zulily and remembered this project.  So I purchased four boxes to finally recreate this. High Fives all around. I bought Sea Creatures, Trains, Emergency Vehicles and Favourite Pets. Although I won't turn every single one into an ornaments, I loved the idea of using them as gift toppers and well, for their intended purpose as magnets. :) I wanted to show you now, because the magnets are on sale for another 24 hours and at a pretty nice price for this DIY Project.

I'll show you the "after" once I get my delivery. Anyhow, I thought you may like to do the same.

xo Linds

Again, as mentioned before, Zulily has a referral program so if you're referred by me, and buy something I get some shop credits. But you can totally bypass giving me credits if you visit the site without following my links. I've gone a little shop happy since discovering this site. Sorry for all the posts on shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top