Now that you've seen how our new living room is looking, I want to share the rest of my vision. I mentioned that we'll have a nice blend of our old living room style with our new style for awhile as we're saving money for new furniture and decor. But that doesnt' mean you can't dream with me.

Here's my wish lsit for the Living Room. Lots of new furniture & decor in colors that will complement our minty-blue colored walls.

Living Room Wish List



  1. CB2 Dual Pebble Sectional - We've decided on a sectional because there will be more room for the dogs to come and cuddle and this design allows for you to change sides for the lounger depending on your layout!
  2. Emissary Prosperity Garden Stool - What a great way to add a little color to the room AND the dogs won't be able to chew on it unlike all my wicker baskets...
  3. Luca Glider from ella+elliot - I love this chair because of how perfectly its colors go with my palette. It's probably for a baby room, but that doesn't mean I can't have it in my living room!
  4. Crate + Barrel Alston Curtains - I enjoy stripes. They helps to break up the bright colors I have in my room and these curtains work well with my striped rug I love so much.
  5. A random chair I found on Pintrest - I haven't been able to find the company that sells this chair, but I sure do like it. If anyone knows, let me know!!
  6. Dwell Studio Draper Stripe Wool Rug - Again, you can't go wrong with stripes especially when they're yellow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top