I must say, it's handy to have a carpenter as a husband. Justin has built me half of our possessions (...ok, not quite, I own a lot of shoes). He's built me a couple of a bookshelves, a TV stand and even a palette daybed.

But the list won't stop there. I have plenty of other things that I can't WAIT for Justin to build for me. He doesn't know this yet....but he will. And he'll be overly excited, I just know it.

Here are a few of the things on my list.

Things for Justin to Build


1) Headboard for our Guest Bedroom. I'll apolster it of course. Justin isn't that handy.
2. Headboard for the Master Bedroom. 
3) This kick ass Long Console Table
4)  A corner Bar - because I need a place to put all of my wine bottles
5) Patio Table with a built-in Cooler - how cool is this??
6) An Outdoor Storage Bench - outdoor seating and storage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top