Orange is one of the colors that has always intimidated me. It's a hard color to coordinate in your home and even with clothes, but it really is a wonderful color if used properly.

I've found some great inspiration on how to use orange as I've been researching what to do with my guest bedroom (once I get all of the moving boxes out of it, that is....). Here is how I'm hoping to style my guest room with splashes of Orange!

How to decorate with Orange 1




And here are a few of the different ways others have decorated with orange that I've been loving! I found all of these pictures on Houzz.com (which if you're not a member yet, you should be!)

Orange Side Tables
Orange and Brown Room
Orange and Blue Room


What do you think? Would you decorate with orange in your house? Or have you already?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top