First off, let me apologize that this post is going up a little late. I let myself sleep in this morning because we have the day off today - recovering from marathon weekend!

Marathon 2

Yesterday Justin & I both ran the Twin Cities Marathon!! It was Justin's first (and last) marathon, and he finished in 4:09. He did so great!! I was my 4th marathon (and maybe last...we'll see) and I finished in 4:17.

Marathon 1

But enough about us. It's time for The DIY'ers!! Now that I'm not training anymore, I'm excited for some inspiring ideas!! So bring 'em on.

Here are my three favorite link-ups from last week's party.

The DIY'ers Top 3
Finished Entryway
Anne from Circus Berry shared her beautiful finished entryway. I'm in love with this table!
Fall Entryway
Cathy from Vintage, Paint and more shared her fall front porch with some pretty awesome patterns!
DIY Candy Corn Flower Pot
Hannah from Lovely Little Life shared a simple fall decoration - a DIY Candy Corn Flower Pot!
And now it's your turn!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top