With a new master bathroom in our near future, I've got lots of design decisions to be made. So I've been consulting my good ol' design friend, the internet, for some inspiration to get me started.

Justin & I have the bathroom plan (aka layout) determined which we've shared in our renovation plan, but the design work is still a blank canvas. I've got a few design elements on my short list, like exposed shelving, a modern vanity and colorful accents, but I'm looking for ideas from places like Pinterest and Houzz.com to spark some design inspiration.

Here are some of the things I'm loving for the bathroom.

Bathroom Inspiration
Bathroom Inspiration 2
Modern Vanity // Colorful Accents // Circular Mirror // Towel Cubby Holes 

Dark Tile, White Walls // Designed Floor Tile // Exposed Shelves

Next step? Put together all of my favorite design ideas into a mood board for the real master bathroom!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top