Yesterday I shared a preview of our Guest Bedroom makeover, and today I'm featuring the new HGTV table lamp from Lamps.com that we've incorporated into the room.

Guest Bedroom Lamp.com

As a refresher, here's what our guest bedroom looked like a few weeks ago in our pre-renovation home tour.

Guest Bedroom

With how frequently Justin & I have moved over the past 10 years, our Guest Bedroom furniture and decor has been a hodge-podge of hand-me-downs and random pieces we've purchased specifically for some of our past apartments and houses. With all that randomness, the room was definitely not one that I was proud of.

But with a few new pillows, re-purposing our spare master bedding and a nightstand, and bringing in a new lamp, I was able to transform this room to something that I can happily have friends and family crash in.

One of my favorite additions is this new lamp that I received from Lamps.com to review.

Guest Bedroom Lamp 3

When Lamps.com approached me to review one of their lamps, I jumped at the chance. They have such a great selection of table lamps, ceiling lights and wall lights for any style. I actually had a hard time choosing between so many great styles! Check out some of my other favorites.

Lamps.com Favorite Table Lamps
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

But I'm glad I chose the Dimond - Clear/White HGTV Table Lamp. It fits in wonderfully with our Guest Bedroom update, and the room is finally something I can be proud of. 

Guest Bedroom Lamp
Lamp Detail
Ikea Guest Bedroom Details


The quality of the lamp is wonderful, and did you see that they give you a free light bulb with purchase?! Awesome!  And while there are a lot of table lamps on Lamps.com that are far over my price range, there is a decent collection for a smaller budget as well.

I'm impressed! What do you think? Did I pick a good style?

Linking up to: Give Me The Goods Monday, Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me Monday, Craft-o-Matic, Monday Funday, That DIY Party, Mod Mix Monday, Tuesdays at Our Home, Tell Me Tuesday, Remodelaholic, Time to Sparkle, Take a Look Tuesday, Work It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, 36th Avenue, Inspiration Gallery, The Weekly Creative, Five Days Five Ways, Inspire Me Please What's Shaking Link Party, Craft Frenzy Friday, DIY Weekend, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies Linky, Best of the Weekend, Tutorials and Tips, Wow Us Wednesday, Link Party Palooza

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top