Happy Monday friends! First off, The DIY'ers is on Spring Break! We'll be taking the week off from the link party, but c'mon back next week to show off your latest. We can't wait to see you.

The DIY'ers Header on Spring Break
It's a big week at the Home Coming house because the final pieces of our home remodel are coming together!! I can't not TELL you how excited we are to be almost done and to get our house back.

Last week the electricians came and did all of their finish work from turning on the electricity in the remodeled area, to installing light fixtures and outlet covers. It's finally starting to look like a house again!

The light fixtures were one of the things that I either cared a lot about and ordered a long time ago (master bedroom & bathroom) or wasn't too concerned with and purchased the night before the electricians came (stairwell & closet).

Most of you remember our big Master Bedroom reveal & chandelier giveaway back in December, so you've already seen this beauty in action. But since we had to take the bedroom down to finish out the remodel from January to now, we had the electricians install it (again).

Master Bedroom Chandelier

I've also shared our Master Bathroom mood board, which I'm sticking to pretty closely, so you've seen the light fixtures I've chosen for that room. I'm absolutely in love with these modern wall lanterns we ordered off of Joss & Main.

Master Bathroom Light Fixtures

Then comes the closet. This was one of those areas that I could take or leave a fancy light fixture. While I knew a nicer fixture would look great, I also didn't want to break the bank for a closet. I took the trip to Lowes because after some research online, I saw that they carried a brand called Allen + Roth which I really liked, and stumbled upon this ceiling light that I really liked. $65 was a bit more than I planned to spend on a ceiling light, but it was just so darn cute I couldn't pass it up.

Closet Light Fixture
Sneak peek on our closet system progress!
And last but not least is our stairwell. I knew I wanted something a little modern, but yet low profile. I didn't want a chandelier in this space to take away the attention from the beautiful stairs (which Justin's working on as we speak). And this chrome flush mounted fixture was absolutely perfect. I wasn't sold by the photo online, but once I got to the store and saw it all lit up, I knew this was the fixture for me. I absolutely love it.

Stairwell Light Fixture
Don't mind our attic door. That'll be painted white (or grey) soon!
And there you have it. Do you like our choices?

P.S. Don't forget to enter to win a $140 Michael's Gift Card with our giveaway. Enter here. Giveaway ends tonight!

Linking up to: Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me MondayMonday Funday, That DIY Party, Tuesdays at Our Home, Remodelaholic, Time to SparkleWork It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, Sunday Best, Inspire Me Please Creativity Unleashed, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies LinkyWow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters, Wow Me Wednesday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Feathered Nest Friday,  The Party Bunch, Link it or Lump it,  Frugal Crafty Home Party, It's a Party, Worthwhile Wednesday's, The Makers, Do Tell Tuesdays, Thursday Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top