Hi friends. Today I'm over at The Girl Creative sharing the Top 5 Plants a Black Thumb (like me) won't kill.

Top 5 Houseplants you won't kill | Home Coming

I’ve killed hundreds of plants in my 30 years (and even a couple of goldfish, but that’s another story) and I’m not proud of it. Growing up, my mom had the most beautiful gardens and she made it look effortless. But me? I just couldn’t do it. I couldn’t even get indoor plants to stay alive, let alone an entire outdoor garden worth!

But with the help of my mom, I've learned and have found 5 household plants that I can actually keep alive!!  My favorite being the ever-popular succulent. 

I bought me up a couple succulents for $2.99 while I was at Ikea over the weekend, and planted them in some cute Target pots.

So simple.

Pot + Dirt + Succulent = magic.

How to plant succulents

Be sure to check out my Top 5 Plants a Black Thumb Won't Kill over at The Girl Creative today!

5 Houseplants you Won't Kill Feature

Linking up to: Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me MondayMonday Funday, That DIY Party, Tuesdays at Our Home, Remodelaholic, Time to SparkleWork It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, Sunday Best, Inspire Me Please Creativity Unleashed, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies LinkyWow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters, Wow Me Wednesday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Feathered Nest Friday,  The Party Bunch, Link it or Lump it,  Frugal Crafty Home Party, It's a Party, Worthwhile Wednesday's, The Makers, Do Tell Tuesdays, Thursday Style,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top