I'm always honored when a fellow blogger or DIY & design curator features anything that we've done. It means so much that they're helping out the little guys like us. And lately, we've been getting some lovely features, so I wanted to throw them some love back!

Here are some of the places we've been featured lately.

Have you all heard of the site called Cut Out + Keep? It's a great place to share your latest crafts and DIY projects, and this week I'm their DIY Superstar!!! I was so excited when they reached out to me for this opportunity. Each day one of my DIY projects is revealed a long with photos and tutorials on how to DIY it yourself.  Swing by and check it out here

Cut Out and Keep Superstar

In honor of Valentine's Day last month, SheKnows.com had an article featuring 10 Romantic Bedrooms You'll Love, and we were featured as the "Modern Love" bedroom. SO cool.

10 Romantic Bedrooms

Everyone knows how much I love Knock Offs, so you know how excited my Abstract Canvas Art was when I was featured over on Knock Off Decor!

DIY Abstract Artwork in Master Bedroom

The wonderful Michelle over at Ten June blog has a weekly post called Tuesdays at Ten June where she features great projects from the blogosphere. And she featured our Master Bedroom makeover!

Tuesdays at Ten June

And lastly, My Crafty Spot is another wonderful place to get some great DIY and crafts inspiration with consistent project features from fellow bloggers. I was thrilled to see that they featured my DIY Affordable Artwork Collection from our Master Bedroom.

Affordable DIY Art for the Bedroom

I'm so honored for all of these features, and all the weekly link party features that we receive. We really wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for all of the support we receive from other bloggers, and the lovely comments we hear from you all each day. Thanks for following along on our journey to an updated house!

Want to see more photos or the tutorials for each of these projects, click on the image below!

Affordable DIY Art for the bedroom How to DIY Abstract Wall Art for your home Master Bedroom Renovation How to build a plank headboard
Thanks again everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top