Hi friends (and family...)

Last week, I shared some progress photos of our Living Room which you can see here. Since this is the room that we spend most of our time in, it's the room that's gotten the most love and attention since we moved back into the house in September.

And since our Living Room and Dining Room are essentially one space, I figured I'd better share that with you too!

Here's a pretty good before & after shot. The before shot is from when we lived in the house the first time around (4+ years ago). So while it's still our furniture and the same basic idea, it looks much different with a fresh coat of paint and some pink accents.

Dining Room Before and After

I must say, I'm pretty happy with the color scheme that we I went with.  Much like with the living room, it really brightens the space up in a fun way (that's not white!)

Dining Room Progress
IMG_1264



So what do you think? Are you a fan on the progress we've made in the dining room? We've got more to go, but we're getting there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top